You may also like
Associate, Transaction Surveillance, Legal, Compliance & Secretariat
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Senior Officer, Complaint Governance and Improvement
- Change Management
- Complaint Handling
Wealth Management Compliance Officer
- Wealth Management
Senior Business Compliance Officer
Bank of China
Business Compliance Manager
Bank of China
about the company.
Our Client is an expanding fintech company with strong presence in Asia.
about the job.
- Develop internal compliance framework, policies and procedures
- Participate in KYC, sanctions / PEP screening, and transaction monitoring processes
- Act as main point of contact with regulatory bodies
- Provide AML training to staff
- Conduct on-site AML compliance review and checks on relevant stake holder or business partners
- Keep abreast of the latest AML/CFT developments
skills & experiences required.
- 5 years' experience in the financial industry in AML compliance
- Experience in fintech, payment platforms, MSO or retail banking is a preference
- Strong sense in fintech technology and electronic payment platform
- Enegertic and willing to learn
- Good communication in reading, speaking and writing in both English and Chinese and Mandarin.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|