You may also like
HK Compliance Product Analyst Regional Compliance
Legal Assistant/ Compliance Analyst 2
- Accounts Receivable
GF Compliance Control Group Officer
- Microsoft Excel
Financial Compliance Manager (Regulatory Reporting)
Bank of China
- Financial Reporting
Senior Compliance Manager / Compliance Manager (Sanctions)
Bank of China
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
about the company.
Our Client is an expanding fintech company with strong presence in Asia.
about the job.
- Develop internal compliance framework, policies and procedures
- Participate in KYC, sanctions / PEP screening, and transaction monitoring processes
- Act as main point of contact with regulatory bodies
- Provide AML training to staff
- Conduct on-site AML compliance review and checks on relevant stake holder or business partners
- Keep abreast of the latest AML/CFT developments
skills & experiences required.
- 5 years' experience in the financial industry in AML compliance
- Experience in fintech, payment platforms, MSO or retail banking is a preference
- Strong sense in fintech technology and electronic payment platform
- Enegertic and willing to learn
- Good communication in reading, speaking and writing in both English and Chinese and Mandarin.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|