About the Company
Our client is the leading manufacturer of home applicances. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally throughout both digital commerce and retail channels. As one of the fastest growing companies in APAC, they are looking to invite high-calibre candidates to join the finance team.
About the Job
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for reviewing monthly financial statements of sub-groups and verify the vouchers of groups and non-group companies. Additionally, you will ensure all accounting treatment are aligned with the standards and prepare in timely and accurate manner.
- Management of AP function (including processing of supplier invoices and payments
- Management of AR function (including point of sale reconciliation, invoicing and collections)
- Maintenance of GL in ERP system
- Preparation of Month end journals for prepayments, accruals and fixed assets
- 5 day month end closing
- Month end reporting pack preparation
- Variance analysis of actuals against forecast monthly financial results
- Support FM in developing controls, processes & reporting
- Support FM with preparation of annual and quarterly forecast
- Ensure stock and store reconciliations
- Participation of ad hoc duties as requested
Skills and Experiences Required
- Degree/Diploma holder or above in Accounting
- Good knowledge of HK Tax and Accounting practices
- Minimum 5 years relevant experiencein which 2 years are at the supervisory level
- Month end process experience is essential
- Strong command of spoken & written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exciting opportunity, please apply online with the link or contact Leslie Tang at +852 2232 3405 for a confidential discussion. For more accounting & finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|