About the Company
Our client is a multinational manufacturer and marketeer of prestige skincare and beauty cosmetics. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally throughout both digital commerce and retail channels. As one of the fastest growing companies in APAC, they are looking to invite high-calibre candidates to lead the finance team.
About the Job
Reporting to both the Finance Director, you will perform an all-rounded accounting and finance role for the APAC region. Additionally, you will ensure all accounting treatment are aligned with the standards and prepare in timely and accurate manner.
- Lead the AR/AP and GL accounting team
- Formulate accounting policies and streamline work procedures
- Monitor SOX compliance
- Liaise with bankers, company secretary, auditors and solicitors
- Improve financial governance and compliance with existing and new GAPs
- Annual budget preparation
- Financial cost and variance analysis
- Tax computation
- Take charge of ad hoc duties as requested
Skills and Experiences Required
- Qualified ACCA/CPA with Degree in Accounting/Finance or Equivalent
- Minimum 13 years relevant experience (Experience in Retail is a must)
- Big 4 background is a preferred
- Technical expertise in SOX and USGAAP
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure
- Strong Experience in SAP
- Strong command of spoken & written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exciting opportunity, please apply online with the link or contact Leslie Tang at +852 2232 3405 for a confidential discussion. For more accounting & finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk.