You may also like
- Corporate Actions
Assistant Officer / Officer / Senior Officer, Pension Operations
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Operation Manager (Settlement)
Bank of China
Our client, an international banking group, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to join them as a Regulatory Reporting Manager.
- Project work - HKLRR (HK local regulatory reporting)
- Develop and execute test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and regression testing
- Participate and/or facilitate in UAT & results reviews.
- Liaise with project manager, UAT lead and business users throughout the testing life cycle
- Interact with Developers, System Analysts and Business Analysts and support the defect analysis, reproduction and documentation.
- Prepare and review banking returns according to the regulatory requirement
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and quality by automating report production and review processes
- Qualified accountant
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in sizable audit firms or banks
- Strong analytical, good communication skills (both spoken & written English), ability to work independently with minimal supervision and good team player
- Strong PC applications skills (e.g. Excel & Access)
If you are interested in this position, please click link to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Shirley Shao at +852 2232 3414 [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for confidential conversation.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|