You may also like
Manager, Investment Services (Investment reporting and operation)
AIA Group Limited
Manager, Financial and Regulatory Reporting
China Construction Bank
- Microsoft Excel
- Regulatory Reporting
Vice President (Regulatory Reporting), Legal Entity Controlling, Finance
- External Audit
Asset Management, Fund Accounting Oversight, VP / Associate
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Asset Allocation
about the company.
Our client is a leading Chinese Bank, due to the expansion of the business, they are looking for a dynamic, energytic and team player individual to join their finance team.
about the team.
You will be joining a big team of highly motivated and competent individual. Reporting to the team head, you are expected to be have solid skillset for regulatory reporting and financial reporting
about the job.
- Prepare regulatory reporting, HKMA return, CBRC report and financial disclosure of the bank
- Provide and prepare management reports for local requirements and Head Office submission
- Work closely with regulators and senior management
- Ideate, lead and close improvement initiatives with motive to enhance data quality and improve operational efficiency
- Participate in various project such as system enhancement, data quality improvement
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 7 years of working experience in Bank or Big 4
- Holder of CPA, CIA or other relevant professional qualifications
- Solid skill set in HKMA return
- CBRC report experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong communication, persuasive and interpersonal skills (oral and written)
- Fluent Mandarin and good chinese writing is a must
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or send your udpated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|