You may also like
Customer Due Diligence Officer / KYC - international bank
APAC Financing Group Compliance Officer #133754
Analyst/ Associate, Compliance, Office of the Legal Obligations, APAC
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Change Management
Senior Business Compliance Officer
Bank of China
Manager, AML Compliance , Banking, 1334/1342
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
about the company.
Our client is a well-known international wealth management firm with strong presence in the region
about the job.
- To ensure interpretation and adherence to all on-going regulatory requirements in relation to regulatory rules and requirements, AML and Data Protection legislation.
- To analyse publications from the SFC, OCI, CIB and MPFA
- To provide guidance to the business on AML and data protection
- To provide compliance training to staff
- To conduct thematic review on compliance issue
- To review high risk customer and perform regular AML review
skills & experiences required.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant compliance experience coming from PWM / Wealth Management or an investment bank or with the SFC
- Excellent oral, written and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with the SFC, OCI, CIB and MPFA requirements
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|