You may also like
about the company.
Our client company is a reputable firm known for its quality infrastructure and commercial building development projects. To support its upcoming local commercial building construction project, a Registered Safety Officer is invited to join the team.
about the job.
- Perform work and environmental safety inspection and maintain safety policy to ensure worker's performance aligned with company safety standards and statutory requirements
- Perform risk assessments and OHS reports
- Investigate and report accidents as well as propose corrective measurements to mitigate potential safety risks
- Organize trainings and communicate standards to enhance the awareness of occupational health and safety for site workers, senior and line management
skills & experiences required.
- Registered Safety Officer with Labour Department
- At least 3 years of experience in occupational health and environmental safety in construction sites of new buildings or industrial facilities, preferably involved in commercial building development
- Higher diploma or above majoring in occupational health and safety or related discipline is an advantage
- Proficiency in Chinese (native Cantonese speaker is a must)
- Detail-minded with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Holder of First Aid Certificate is preferred
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.