QA/QC Manager/ Engineer (5-day work)- Client Side
- 5-day work week
- Reputable Client
- Offer: 500K - 650K + 21 days AL
About the Company
Our client company is a leading organization with reputable name in the market. They own and operate world-class facilities in Hong Kong. Currently with continuous growth and a newly headcount in HK project team and a mid-large scale redevelopment project, they are looking to identify a QA professional to join their PM Department.
About the Role
Directly reporting to Senior Project Manager, you are running a mid-large scale redevelopment project on HK Island side. You will be based on site and closely working with on-site project management team to set up and implement QA system on-site as well as carrying out regular inspection and checks up to make sure the site works are up to group's standard in quality, safety and progress.
About the Requirement
- 8 - 10 years of experiences in project management experiences within client/ consultancies and contractors
- Solid Hong Kong local project experiences, preferably with track record in delivering mid to large-scale new built/redevelopment building projects will be advantageous
- Hands-on knowledge in implementing centralized QA system while with hands-on site work experiences
- Candidates in main contractors in QA role are preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with different stakeholders
- Degree holder in Engineering (or equivalent)
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. For enquiry please contact Fion at +852 22323410.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Afrikaans|