Public Relations Manager, Hong Kong and Taiwan (Technology MNC)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning, developing and implementing PRr strategies.
- Actively pitching for news articles and generating ideas to increase media coverage.
- Act as spokesperson for the company as well as develop various spokespeople in the company.
- Responding to media queries.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Collating and analysing media coverage.
- Writing and editing articles, case studies and speeches.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity material, videos, photographs, film and multimedia.
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities.
- Organising events such press conferences and media briefings.
- Maintaining and updating information on the website
- Managing and updating information and engaging users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Commissioning market research.
- Fostering community relations through community initiatives.
- Managing the PRr aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Working in IT industry for 8+ years
- Strong media relationships with top tier business, technology, vertical and general press
- Well-established technology background
- Experience working with customers and partners and developing their stories
- Fluent English skills for internal communications with regional and global team
- Good communication skills for driving cross-function communications; comfortable in a matrix environment
- Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, creativity and bias for action.
You can send your application [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Qualification||ABA Bank Financial Management Diploma|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|