You may also like
Hong Kong Economic Times
Accountant / Senior Accoutant (Project Team) (1 year contract)
- Account Reconciliation
b'Senior Project Manager/ Project Manager
CtB Portfolio Execution ('CPE') - Project Manager
QUALITY MANAGER – electrical cord / cable / wire / manufacturer
- ISO 900X Standards
Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager (all discipline) - Client Side
- 5-day work week
- Reputable Client
- Offer: 480K - 650K + 21 days AL
About the Company
Our client company is a leading organization with reputable name in the market. They own and operate world-class facilities in Hong Kong. Currently with continuous growth in HK project team, they are looking to identify a project management professional to join their Project Management team.
About the Role
Directly reporting to Senior Project Manager, you are running multiple A&A, fit-out, conversion and extension projects in Hong Kong. You will be managing full cycle project, from inception to handover. You will also manage tenders & contracts preparation, cost estimations and ensure the projects are delivered on time, cost and quality.
About the Requirement
- 10 - 12 years of experiences in project management experiences within client/ consultancies and contractors
- Solid Hong Kong local project experiences, preferably with track record in delivering mid to large-scale A&A/ fit-out/ conversion projects will be advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with different stakeholders
- Degree holder in Building Surveying/ Building Engineering/ Engineering/ Quantity Surveying/ Architecture (or equivalent)
- Professional membership in MRICS/MHKIS/MCIOB/MHKIE or equivalent is preferred but not essential
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. For enquiry please contact Fion at +852 22323410.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Afrikaans|