Project/ Construction Manager (Civil/Structural) - Client Side
- 5-day work week
- Reputable Client
- Offer: 720K - 816K + 21 days AL
About the Company
Our client company is a leading organization with reputable name in the market. They own and operate world-class facilities in Hong Kong. Currently with continuous growth in HK project team and a mid-large scale redevelopment project, they are looking to identify a project management professional to join their PM Department.
About the Role
Directly reporting to Senior Project Manager, you are running a mid-large scale redevelopment project on HK Island side. You will be based on site and managing a team of in-house site staffs, appointed contractors and consultancies for full project cycle. You will moreover managing contracts administration and address VOs if any.
About the Requirement
- 10 - 12 years of experiences in project management experiences within client/ consultancies and contractors
- Solid Hong Kong local project experiences, preferably with track record in delivering mid to large-scale new built/redevelopment building projects will be advantageous
- Strong technical know-how in delivering slope site works/ ELS works
- Candidates from consultancies background with some years as ARE/ RE role are also welcome to apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with different stakeholders
- Degree holder in Civil/ Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
- Professional membership in MHKIE/ CEng/ MIStructE or equivalent is preferred but not essential
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. For enquiry please contact Fion at +852 22323410.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Afrikaans|