Product Marketing, Assistant Manager (Foreign Exchange) 35k
- Analyzes market data, including product specific sales, overall sales volume, demographics, and competitive product releases and pricing strategies for assigned product lines.
- Works closely with Technical Services and Customer Service in reviewing formal complaints and assists with resolutions working with Technical Services and Andreas STIHL Product Management.
- Participates with cost accounting, marketing management, and other internal personnel in the development of product pricing. Participates in the development of sales forecasts with sales planning.
- Participates when possible in trade shows, end-user presentations, and other similar events by presenting assigned product lines.
- Develops presentation and materials for a wide variety of audiences.
- Responds to product-related informational requests from internal and external departments/personnel and serves as the primary contact for customer service issues pertaining to the product line.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in FX product management and/or FX Operations/Trading
- Good in spoken and written English / Mandarin / Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent, detail-minded, and self-motivated
- working experience in retail financial business a plus
You can send your cv [email redacted, apply via Jobable]