You may also like
Product Manager - Virtual Bank
Manager, Central Dealing Unit, Investment Product & Advisory, Consumer Banking Group
SENIOR MERCHANDISER, cut & sewn knit – HK listed garment manufacturer/5 days
- Market Research
PURCHASING CLERK / ASST – US garment trims / hangtag / print label / packaging/5 days work
- Product Development
ASST MERCHANDISER – woven garment manufacturer / trading/5 days work
Product Marketing and Pricing Manager, B2B Leading Telecommunications Company
- Responsible for all business strategy, strategic pricing, market intelligence, product marketing and promotion campaigns positioning.
- Provide analysis to facilitate new product development, segmentation and pricing strategy setting,
- Establish a pricing framework to identify customer behaviour, customer buying criteria
- On product side, he/she is responsible to manage vendors, liaise with business partners, conduct research, formulate strategies for product positioning and pricing to ensure usability and profitability.
- On marketing side, the candidate needs to make market awareness of HKT's solutions and value proposition, manage marketing events, like seminars, workshops as well as work out the marketing programs.
- Developing and marketing the HKT differentiating values on business communications solutions (telephone systems, contact centre solutions, unified communications and other supplemental subsystem components).
- Preparing business case and implementation plan for new products/services, managing product development process to ensure usability and marketability of the service.
- Providing product and vendor intelligence to the sales and pre-sales teams
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Marketing, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years product management and marketing experiences in business communications products/solutions
- Knowledge of the business case and profitability analysis
- Self-initiated, highly motivated, meticulous and result-oriented
- Good negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good common of both spoken and written Chinese and English
You can also send your cv [email redacted, apply via Jobable]