About the company
Personal Assistant/ Secretary to CEO role for a luxury retail and distribution company, specialises in distributing European luxury furniture and lifestyle products. To support their dynamic business, they are looking for a experienced Personal Assistant who serves as the primary support and acts as a liasion between CEO and their organisation.
- Assist CEO in coordinating daily business and personal matters
- Prepare business correspondence, draft proposals and presentations
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/ conference
- Manage canlendar, diary activity and meeting schedule for CEO
- Handle travel arrangements include flights and accommodations.
- Perform any ad-hoc projects assigned by CEO
- Competitve compensations and benefits
- Performance bonus
- Excellent opportunity to work at a dynamic & young office
- Extraordinary canvas to create your own unique career masterpiece
- Medical & dental coverage
- 3 years administrative/ secretarial support experience, prefer in luxury retail and manufacturing companies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS applicactions
- Excellent orgnaisational skills, high level of maturity & flexibility
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented and strong sense of responsibility
Interested parties, please press "Apply Now" below or come visit our website at Randstad HK. For more details, feel free to contact Annie Wu at 2232 3473.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|