Our client, US based Assets Management Firm, is seeking for a high calibre Part tine candidate to assist the Office Operation.
- Provide administrative support including data entry, system maintenance
- Perform general business support as required
- Perform calendar schedule and meeting/conference arrangement for Head
- Coordinate with different supplier, handle logistics arrangement
- Handle miscellaneous and ad hoc jobs as assigned from time to time
- Degree holder with minimum 3-5 year working experience within banking/financial
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese/ Mandarin) and English
- Proficient in PC skills, particularly in MS Excel and Word
- Self-initiative, well organized, able to work multitasking and independent
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Shirley Shao on +852 2232 3414 [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|