About the company
Our client is a leading engineering & construction company in Hong Kong. They are currently searching for a Paralegal executive to support their legal department in handling both non-contentious and contentious matters.
- Responsible to review and provide legal advice on company contracts, tender, agreement documents
- Draft and prepare correspondence and legal documents
- Assist in preparing briefs to external counsel and attending court to assist counsel
- Liaise with government enforcement agencies and lawyers on arbitration and legal cases
Skills & experiences required.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Law Degree holder with 1-2 years of in-house paralegal experience in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong initiative, organisational and problem solving skills
- Details-oriented with ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Interested parties, please press "Apply Now" below or come visit our website at Randstad HK. For more details, feel free to contact Annie Wu at 2232 3473.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Afrikaans|