about the company
Our client is an expanding Private Bank in Asia.
about the job
- As part of the 2nd line of defence, you will be responsible for managing the risks of the HK Branch
- Your role will consists of identifying, analysing, monitoring and reporting business, financial and operational risks.
- You will be expected to be familiar with and able to understand risk dynamics across the Firm
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, IT or relevant field
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant risk & control or internal audit experience in the private banking industry (either coming from 1st line or 2nd line of defense)
- Strong knowledge of risk management, controls and banking processes
- Understanding of regulatory requirements for wealth management business, operational and financial risks
- Strong influencing and communication and in fluen English and Chinese
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rouella Landicho on + 852 2232 3479 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]