about the company.
Our client is a MNC Bank, due to the expansion of the business, they are looking for a proactive and responsible full set accountant with good communication skills to join their team.
about the team.
You will be joining a team of a harmony and friendly team and handling full set of accounting for the Bank.
about the job.
- Take charge of full set of accounts.
- Assist in interim and annual audit.
- Prepare schedules for Balance Sheet items.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Take charge of ad hoc duties as requested.
- Handle process expense payments, management and regulatory reporting, tax filing, payroll payment
- Handle certain cashiering tasks with customers.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder of accounting and finance or relevant subject is a must
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience, preferably in financial services industry
- Good communication skills team player will be a plus
- Trilingual in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +2232 3463 or send your updated CV [email redacted, apply via Jobable]