You may also like
Marketing Analysis Manager - FMCG Principle Channel Strategy
Assistant Manager - Marketing (Ref: CPB - AMM)
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Microsoft Excel
Core Business Services - Brand, Marketing & Communications - Media Relations - Manager
Ernst & Young (EY)
Marketing Officer (Trading / Worldwide Market / Degree)
about the company.
Our client is a company providing luxury property leasing & management / retail services to high-end customers. They are looking for a talented Marketing Communications manager / senior Marketing Officer (event focus) to join their dynamic team.
about the job.
- Event Organizaton & Management
- branding and marketing events, including open house event, vip cocktail, festive campaigns
- roadshow, pop-up stores, retail promotions
- hands on, go in to details on event logistics and arrangement
- Marketing Communications & Branding
- digital marketing & promotions of the event (website, social media, app, etc.)
- exclusive and deluxe brand and services
- corporate brand building, to raise brand appearance and awareness of high-end customers
- media relations management
- marketing materials for the corporate website and brochures
skills & experiences required.
- University graduate in marketing or communications disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in communications, marketing or relevant disciplines
- either exposure to luxury properties, high-end market segment (luxury retail / Jewelry & watches) / experience in event agencies
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW" or email [email redacted, apply via Jobable] to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Scarlett Chan at +852 2232 3446 for a confidential conversation.