Our client, one of the top tire investment Bank in the world, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to join the Marketing team.
- Liaise with the executive offices of leading Chinese and International corporations to encourage their participation in annual Global China Summit held
- Send out invitations to targeted executive speakers determined by management team
- Follow up by phone to secure responses from invited speakers
- Liaise with confirmed speakers on the logistics around their participation
- Partner closely with conference team and investor access team
- Provide pre-event and onsite support for our corporate and investor client needed
- Assist with post-event communication and organization of participant details
- Ability to thrive on the challenge of competitive pressures and remain focused on client needs
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas, both verbally and via documentation
- Ability to interact comfortably with business clients and management
- English and Mandarin fluency is essential
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Good team player
- Demonstrates creativity in solving problems. Always looks for new ways of doing things.
- Ideally with some Conference or Corporate Access experience, or some experience of working with in the banking industry (not necessary)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Shirley Shao on +852 2232 3414 [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|