about the company
Our client is an expanding European Corporate and Investment Bank in Hong Kong.
about the job
Support the team in defining and implementing the appropriate Market and Liquidity risk policies, controls and systems for the activities in Asia Pacific.
skills & experiences required
- University degree in finance, risk management, economics or accounting field
- At least 3-5 years experience in market risk, liquidity risk/ALM and/or product control/liquidity management
- Knowledge of regulatory framework in HK/international markets
- Excellent communications skills in fluent English, Cantonese and ideally, Mandarin language
- Competent in Reuters / Bloomberg and Murex
- FRM, CFA qualification - an advantage
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rouella Landicho on + 852 2232 3479.