- Oracle Database
- Spring Framework
about the company.
about the job.
- Plan and design an effective system solution to meet the user requirements
- Perform system analysis and design and develop applications in Java
- Lead, manage and coach software engineers and developers during the SDLC, provide technical guidance and support, and ensure the assigned task is completed on time
- Prepare test plan, test cases, set up test environment and perform testing
- Enhance the system quality and avoid potential problems, and provide on-going application support to users
- Translate business requirements to technical specification, and formulate technical and/or functional documentation on system design
- Collaborate with business analyst, project manager, and other functional teams in the Project Life cycle, assist in the requirement gathering, project planning and ensuring deliverable is met with the requirements
skills & experiences required.
- IT related degree i.e. Computer Science / Information Systems
- Hands on software development experience using Java, Spring MVC and Oracle PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of front end languages (react.js/ angular) is a big plus
- Knowledge of mobile app solutions, SOA, Spring boot, Spring Cloud or microservices architecture will be an advantage
- Insurance/Banking knowledge an advantage
- Passionate and can-do working attitude
- Cantonese/Mandarin and English language
- Good communication and interpersonal skills