You may also like
Our client is one of the multinational European banking groups in the world. To expanding their business and growing market in Asia, they are looking for high calibre candidates and talented person to join their Trade & Commodity Finance team.
- Perform as a contact point for all external (clients) and internal questions related to Trade Commodity Finance North Asia (Hong Kong & Shanghai) clients' account opening process
- Handle KYC and credit documentation.
- Arrange account opening and other credit/legal documents in co-ordination with relevant departments.
- Assist to complete Customer Due Diligence ("CDD"), FATCA and CRS for account opening.
- Handle end to end KYC process and cover corporate/multinational clients
- Honours Degree from a reputable university preferred
- At least 3-5 years' experience in the financial services industry; with sold experience of account opening, KYC HK requirement.
- Knowledge of legal and credit facility documentation preferred;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to act within tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiative;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Shirley Shao on +852 2232 3414, or [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|