You may also like
Our client, one of the top tier investment banking in the world, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to assist the Corporate Banking Operation team.
- Responsible for client communications and query management.
- Responsible for verification of Client data.
- Compare KYC related data and documents and escalate if any discrepancies found.
- Verifying documentation of the Clients to be adopted/reviewed
- Manage New Client Adoption or Periodic Review stream, to ensure that all requests are approved in accordance with regulatory requirements and the bank's internal policies
- Ensure effective and even distribution of workload on daily basis
- Prepare team members for Audit and ensure process readiness for Audits (Update KOP's)
- Handle one level escalation, for process related issues
- 1-3 years or more corporate banking or relevant experiences
- Perform periodic review and event driven review
- Experience in Client Onboarding, particularly specializing in institutional clients is preferred
- Good communication and client service skills
- Disciplined around best practice and data integrity
- Ability to engage at all levels (internal & external)
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Shirley Shao on +852 2232 3414 [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|