About the company
Our client is a leading telecommunication listed company in Hong Kong. With 30 years experience, they expanded their telecom network and now it covers more than 3,000 cities and 140 countries. They are currently searching for a Junior Secretary to support provide all-round secretarial support to their Senior Vice President (SVP).
- Provide all-round secretarial support to the SVP, including but not limited to appointments scheduling, minutes taking, events coordination and travel arrangements
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence and telephone calls
- Perform any ad-hoc assignments when necessary
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Comprehensive training programme with pay
- Excellent opportunity to work at a professional customer relations team
- Career development opportunities in a premier telecom company
- Medical coverage
- 14-day annual leave
- 1-2 years administrative or secretarial experience
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office application and Chinese word processing
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
Interested parties, please press "Apply Now" below or come visit our website at Randstad HK. For more details, feel free to contact Annie Wu at 2232 3473.