about the company
Our client is a Multinational Bank, due to the expansion of their business, they are looking for an individual to join their finance team.
about the team.
You will be joining a small team of highly competent individual and reporting to an experienced Accounting Manager. Your team will be handling full set accounting.
about the job.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, invoices and bank reconciliations
- Prepare account listing of GL accounts for audit purposes
- Handle AP/AR for the branch
Carry out other duties as requested by the Company or any other member of the Group which is appropriate to the role.
- Identify and participate in various improvements to the monthly accounting process of the Group
- Prepare and send out SWIFT / Fax / RTGS messages
- Be an accounting designation holder
- At least 1 year accounting experience
- Good english and communication skills
- Good knowledge of using Excel
For interested parties, please CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or email your updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]