You may also like
VP, Business Analytics & Machine learning
Senior System Analyst/ Project Lead (Banking)(Server Migration)
- Spring Framework
Our client is a global leading consultancy firm with a strong global presence. They are currently working on a list of banking client-serving digital platforms using the latest backend technologies. (Spring boot, Spring Data and microservices architecture)
They are looking for a Java Application Architecture with experience in next generation Spring firmwork(Spring boot or Spring Data) to join their transformation development team. Applicants with less experience will also be considered for a Junior Application Architect.
* Involve with software and product development and transformation projects
* Software development using Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, AngularJS, HTML, CSS
* Creating well architected and structured solutions
* Design, develop, enhance, test and integrate Web Applications
* Software analysis, software design, code implementation, software integration, module verification and validation
* Deliver software products for integration testing in accordance with standard procedures
* Prepare and maintain technical documentation and software deliverables
* Participate in technical discussions and provide solutions based on industry best practices
Qualifications and Profile
- 5+ years of relevant working experience with Java-J2EE, Spring framework software engineering
- Good working knowledge with the software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile etc
- Hands-on experience of end-to-end design, development and support of compliance management systems
- Bachelor or Technical Degree in Computer Science, IS, or IT is preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in web and stand-alone application design & development with Java technologies in Unix/Linux environment.
- Strong knowledge in Core Java and OOAD
- Good understanding and hands on experience of Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Transaction etc) preferably with Spring Boot
- Experience with Tomcat/Jetty or other java based application servers
- Good understanding of Hibernate/JPA framework.
- Experience with REST and SOAP Web services
- Experience in designing and developing batch applications using Spring Batch
- Strong knowledge in HTML, JQuery, CSS
- Strong knowledge on source code management system such as SVN / Git.
- Practical knowledge on Nexus, Maven/Gradle
- Test driven mindset with strong skills in Junit, Mockito and other Unit testing frameworks
- Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ or other Java IDE's
- Knowledge of scripting (bourne, korn, bash)
Interested applicants, please press "Apply Now" below or come visit our website at Randstad HK. For more details, feel free to contact Kevin Ng at 2232 3499/ email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]