- Spring Framework
Our client is a global leading consultancy firm with a strong global presence. They are currently working on a list of banking client-serving digital platforms using the latest backend technologies. (Spring boot, Spring Data and microservices architecture)
They are looking for a Java Application Architecture with experience in next generation Spring firmwork(Spring boot or Spring Data) to join their transformation development team. Applicants with less experience will also be considered for a Junior Application Architect.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience with Java-J2EE, Spring framework software engineering
- Good working knowledge with the software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile etc
- Hands-on experience of end-to-end design, development and support of compliance management systems
- Bachelor or Technical Degree in Computer Science, IS, or IT is preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in web and stand-alone application design & development with Java technologies in Unix/Linux environment.
- Strong knowledge in Core Java and OOAD
- Good understanding and hands on experience of Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Transaction etc) preferably with Spring Boot
- Experience with Tomcat/Jetty or other java based application servers
- Good understanding of Hibernate/JPA framework.
- Experience with REST and SOAP Web services
- Experience in designing and developing batch applications using Spring Batch
- Strong knowledge in HTML, JQuery, CSS
- Strong knowledge on source code management system such as SVN / Git.
- Practical knowledge on Nexus, Maven/Gradle
- Test driven mindset with strong skills in Junit, Mockito and other Unit testing frameworks
- Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ or other Java IDE's
- Knowledge of scripting (bourne, korn, bash)