about the company
Our client is a leading Investment Management Firm with a strong global presence.
about the job
- Monitor the compliance of investment restrictions
- Code and review the investment restrictions in the investment compliance monitoring system and test the effectiveness of the newly set-up or revised rules
- Investigate the actual and potential investment breaches and trading errors and follow up with the relevant parties on the rectification
- Coordinate brokers approval requests from Traders and Portfolio Managers
- Perform trade surveillance activities
- Provide Compliance advice on investment management activities, trading activities and investment products upon the requests and enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's degree in financ or accounting
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in investment compliance or fund operations
- Good understanding of the asset management industry and its regulatory environment in Hong Kong
- Detail oriented, high integrity and excellent work ethics
- Strong communication skills in both English and Cantonese
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rouella Landicho on + 852 2232 3479.