About the Company
Our client is a well known sourcing company for a leading European retailer. With an international profile, and a strong focus in the APAC market, the company is looking to expand the growth of the business by seeking a motivated accountant to lead the finances department.
About the Job
Reporting to both the Internal Audit Manager, you will perform, plan and execute financial, operational, IT audit engagements. You will monitor the progress and results of the audit assignment. Additionally, you will ensure all auditing treatment are aligned with the standards and prepare in timely and accurate manner.
- Plan and execute financial, operational, IT audit engagements
- Monitor the progress and results of the audit assignments
- Prepare internal audit reports on findings and recommendations and follow-up the implementation status of agreed recommendations
- Assist in preparing annual audit plan
- Facilitate enhancement in company policies and procedures and promote effective control environment across the business.
- Carry out ad-hoc audit assignments as assigned
Skills and Experiences Required
- Bachelor's degree holder (preferably in Accounting, Audit, Finance or Economics)
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience (Big 4 would be an advantage)
- Proficiency In Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure
- Strong command of spoken & written skills in English (Cantonese desirable)
If you are interested in exciting opportunity, please apply online with the link or contact Leslie Tang at +852 2232 3405 for a confidential discussion. For more accounting & finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|