You may also like
Internal Audit Officer - Financial Institution
Audit Manager (Treasury Business / Asset & Liability Management)
Bank of China
- Asset Liability Management
Assistant Vice President / Senior Associate, Audit
Audit Manager (Personal Banking)
Bank of China
Officer, Internal Audit
Kowloon Motor Bus (KMB)
about the company.
Our client is a top tier financial services, due to rapid expansion of the business, they are looking for a high calibre, articulate and experienced individual to join their team.
about the team.
Reporting to the team head, you are expected to assist in the internal audit planning, risk controlling and reporting. Team player, articulate and big 4 background will be an asset.
about the job.
- Perform financial, operational, and compliance internal audit reviews and other special projects.
- Assist in planning the scope of work for each assigned engagement.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls as well as compliance with company policies and procedures of key processes across the organization.
- Identify control weaknesses, accounting/reporting deficiencies and/or business productivity/efficiency opportunities.
- Interact with all levels of personnel both within Internal Audit and the business units across the organization.
- Actively pursue continuing professional education in line with the department's needs and the auditor's career development.
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder or above in accounting, business administration or banking & finance
- Travelling to Europe, America and south east asia will be required
- At least 5 years experience, straight big 4 candidate (with exposure to financial services) will be considered
- Strong communication skills with fluent English and Chinese
- High performer and leadership experience will be a plus
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte Cheng at +852 2232 3463 or send your udpated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|