You may also like
Internal Audit Assistant Manager (Personal Banking, Operations and Other Functions)
Chong Hing Bank
Senior Auditor #119042
- Asset Allocation
Senior Auditor #116853
Assistant Vice President / Senior Associate, Audit
Officer, Internal Audit
Kowloon Motor Bus (KMB)
about the company.
Our client is one of the largest Chinese Investment Banking, with several SFC lisence, they are very active in the market and due to the expansion of the business, they are looking for a dynamic, independent and responsible individual to join their internal audit team.
about the team.
You will be reporting to the team head of General Audit and assisting in reviewing junior work. You will be joining a team of energytic, dynamic and skillful. You are expected to be familiar with the SFC regulation and experienced in Audit for investment banking/ banking/ securities firm.
about the job.
- Participation in planning and scoping reviews, meeting with key people within the area being reviewed to understand and walk through the business and technology processes and identifying the key risks and controls to be assessed.
- Preparation of the audit testing program and assessment of the adequacy of the design and operation of the controls associated with the key risks identified.
- Assessment of the risk and impact of issues identified in reviews and production of reports for management.
- Follow up with clients on remediation of actions coming out of issues identified during audits.
- Ad hoc work on firmwide projects around new processes or activities and investigation of incidents.
- Ongoing liaison with colleagues globally and internal and external stakeholders including regulators and external audit.
- Maintenance of internal client relationships and regular interaction with the business during the year to assess changes in the control environment and other matters arising in the business.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent team player who is energetic, enthusiastic and curious to learn.
- Ability to multi-task and a quick learner.
- Strong communication skills including English and Chinese
- With relevant professional qualifications such as CPA / CIA / FRM or equivalent is required
- Sound knowledge and experience of internal control, risk management and regulatory requirements of SFC
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or send your updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|