You may also like
Internal Audit Manager - Top tier investment bank
Internal Control Manager (10% travelling)
Assistant Internal Audit Manager
Manager - Internal Audit (IT & Digital)
New World Development
Audit Manager (Personal Banking)
Bank of China
about the company.
Our client is a private banking with strong presence in APAC, due to expansion of the business, they are looking for a high calibre, mandarin speaking and detail-oriented audit manager to join their audit team.
about the team.
Reporting to Department Head, you will be handling the audit for the private banking. Coorperating with various internal parties, you will be participate in the group audit for the baank.
about the job.
- Design and lead audit programs on policies and trading process of the business.
- Present and discuss audit findins and recommendations to the Management of APAC and conduct regular or ad hoc meetings.
- Prepare regular reports for Audit Committee meeting and for submission to regulators.
- Work closely with business to identify regulatory requirements and implement new process control.
- Handling trading audit for private banking product such as equities, fixed-income securities, structured products, foreign exchange, commodities, deposits and real-estate investments.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 10 years of experience in either audit related Private banking or wealth management
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including PutonghuaDetail-focused with strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present information in a structured, clear and concise way
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply or reach out to Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or email your updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|