about the company.
Our client is a top-tier private banking with strong presence in APAC, due to expansion of the business, they are looking for a high calibre, mandarin speaking and detail-oriented audit manager to join their audit team.
- Design and lead audit programs on policies and trading process of the business.
- Present and discuss audit findins and recommendations to the Management of APAC and conduct regular or ad hoc meetings.
- Prepare regular reports for Audit Committee meeting and for submission to regulators.
- Work closely with business to identify regulatory requirements and implement new process control.
- Handling trading audit for private banking product such as equities, fixed-income securities, structured products, foreign exchange, commodities, deposits and real-estate investments.
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 10 years of experience in either audit related Private banking or wealth management
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including PutonghuaDetail-focused with strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present information in a structured, clear and concise way
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply or reach out to Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or email your updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|