You may also like
Compliance Surveillance Analyst
Senior Compliance Manager (Group Compliance)
Bank of China
Vice President, Compliance Surveillance
Analyst/ Associate, Compliance, Office of the Legal Obligations, APAC
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Change Management
Manager, AML Compliance , Banking, 1334/1342
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
about the company.
Our client is a rapidly expanding insurance firm with strong presence in the region.
about the job.
- Ensure the update of compliance related policies and procedures to comply with company and regulatory requirement and well communicated the up-to-date policy/guidelines to agency
- Conduct investigations into complaints about alleged misconduct against agents and distributors. Recommend appropriate disciplinary actions, prepare investigation reports and recommend follow up action
- Identify new regulatory changes affecting distribution operation, advise on relevant impact and implement relevant compliance requirement
- Coordinate and manage the agency disciplinary process and guidelines
- Review of compliance communication and training material
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in Law, Finance or Business related disciplines
- 5 to 8 years of experience in legal or compliance field in insurance, pension industry or financial services sector
- Sound knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both written and spoken
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|