You may also like
Our client, one of the top tier investment banking in the world, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to assist the Marketing team.
- Presentation materials prepare and design by using PowerPoint/excel
- Review all elements of submitted requests with clients, proactively clarifying specifications to thoroughly understand request scope and production requirements
- Estimate time needed for completion and determine need for any speciality application other unique requirements
- Actively manage customer demands. Proactively suggest alternative design
- Manage and prioritize own work with full accountability for ensuring quality, timeliness and client satisfaction associated with it, functioning independently with limited work direction
- Degree in Information Technology / Multimedia and Digital Art, or other equivalent qualification
- 2 to 3 years of technical working experiences dealing with graphic / design (e.g. producing diverse range of graphic products, such as posters, invitations, departmental templates, multimedia files, websites and other premium graphic design work)
- Short term notice preferable
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Shirley Shao on +852 2232 3414 [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|