About the Company
Our client is a global leading retailer listed in Fortune 500 companies .They are currently seeking for a HR Business Partner with extensive regional exposure to join their corporate office and support their international business.
About the job
- Support part of their Global HR function, including but not limited to HR Talent & Performance management, HR operations and HR systems
- Maintain and improve the process, analysis across the HR function.
- Review and implement the compensation ,training and promotion of the staff and HR projects
- Provide HR Advisory and build relationships with stakeholders and internal clients
- Provide advice to the group on current HR processes ,HR system and existing HR policies
Skills and Experiences Required
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and customer service skills, follow up skills
- At least 10 years experience in international company
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Strong business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills, strong leadership, decision-making and communication abilities
- Experience from sourcing/retail industry is a plus
If you are interested in exciting opportunity, please apply online with the link or contact Keith Wong at +852 2232 3422 for a confidential discussion. For more accounting & finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk