You may also like
Manager, Team Head - Balance Sheet Management
Treasury Senior Officer / Assistant Manager
- Cash Flow Management
Accounting Assistant (Expense Payment & Budgeting)
China Life Insurance
Treasury Settlement Manager, Banking, 1326
Operations Manager, Custodian, Commercial Bank, 1253
about the company.
Our client is a Top-tier Corporate bank with extensive presence in APAC and Greater China, due to some internal movement, they are now looking for a seasoned, strong leadership skills and with solid Treasury / Asset Liability Management (ALM) background individual to join their team.
about the team.
You will be leading up a big team consist of 20+ competent and dynamic individuals, reporting to the CFO, you are expected to be very seasoned, strong skill set in Treasury / Asset Liability Management (ALM) and fluent in Mandarin.
about the job.
- Leading in implementing planning over the Bank's asset and liabilities with conducting ALM related analysis and make recommendation
- Maintain and enhance treasury performance monitoring system
- Handling Treasury-related accounting including hedge accounting treatment
- Preparing regular MIS reports for ALCO, Risk Committee and other Senior Management Committees
- Participating in building up an effective Group ALM platform from the perspectives of capital return, capital structure, compliance with regulatory requirements, risk resisting capability and business need
- Handling Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) policies and principles.
- Providing variance analysis of the Bank's financial performance and work with senior management to
- Responsible for Balance sheet analysis to improve analytical capability (forecasting of liquidity ratios based on loan/deposit projections), stress testing, ICAAP, and other Treasury related activities.
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, with CFA or FRM is preferable
- Minimum 12 years' relevant experience of asset and liability management or treasury in banking sector
- Mature, strong leadership skills and strong communication skills especially senior stakeholder management
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a must
If you are interested in knowing more about the role, please CLICK HERE or call Charlotte Cheng at +852 2232 3463 or email your updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|