You may also like
Assistant Manager/ Officer - Compliance
Senior Officer, Corporate Compliance
Senior Officer, Complaint Governance and Improvement
- Change Management
- Complaint Handling
Vice President, Compliance Surveillance
Senior Compliance Manager
Bank of China
about the company
Our client is an expanding Insurance Firm in HK.
about the job
- Ensure that the Firm operates within local and Group Risk Frameworks.
- Develop, implement and maintain the operational & technical risk, compliance, regulatory and conduct risk frameworks, consistent with the Group frameworks that effectively manage risk and provide assurance that the Hong Kong business is compliant with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- You will provide assurance to the Chief Executive and regulatory authorities in Hong Kong that adequate risk management and compliance processes are developed and maintained. To oversee and cover all aspects of risk and compliance across all Hong Kong business functions.
skills & experiences required
- University degree in finance, legal or relevant discipline
- At least 10-15 years of relevant risk or compliance experience in insurance industry
- Knowledge of Financial Services legislation and regulation in HK and ideally in China
- Strong track record in leadership and people management
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rouella Landicho on + 852 2232 3479 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|