You may also like
KYC AML - US Top Tier Investment Bank
Senior Officer / Officer, Authorization & Fraud Detection, Legal & Compliance and Secretariat
- Customer Service
Financial Compliance Manager (Regulatory Reporting)
Bank of China
- Financial Reporting
Executive Director, Head of Transaction Monitoring and Investigations, Global Financial Crime Compliance, APAC
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Senior Business Compliance Officer
Bank of China
about the company
Our client is an expanding Insurance & Investment Management Firm in HK.
about the job
- Ensure that the Firm operates within local and Group Risk Frameworks.
- Develop, implement and maintain the operational & technical risk, compliance, regulatory and conduct risk frameworks, consistent with the Group frameworks that effectively manage risk and provide assurance that the Hong Kong business is compliant with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- You will provide assurance to the Chief Executive and regulatory authorities in Hong Kong that adequate risk management and compliance processes are developed and maintained. To oversee and cover all aspects of risk and compliance across all Hong Kong business functions.
skills & experiences required
- University degree in finance, legal or relevant discipline
- At least 10-15 years of relevant risk or compliance experience in insurance , pension or asset management industry
- Knowledge of Financial Services legislation and regulation in HK and ideally China
- Relevant experience in the development of China strategies, include cross border, free trade zones and pension work - an advantage
- Strong track record in leadership and people management
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rouella Landicho on + 852 2232 3479 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|