You may also like
Regional Compliance Director, AP (Healthcare), CPA required
Regional Risk & Compliance Manager
Associate Director, Regulatory Compliance
AIA Group Limited
- Apache Beehive
Senior Compliance Manager / Compliance Manager - Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption
Bank of China
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Vice President, Wealth Management Compliance, Legal, Compliance & Secretariat
about the company.
Our client is a well-known international bank with strong presence in the region
about the job.
- Provide advisory to the Business Unit relating to compliance matter and regulatory change
- Draft and review policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Monitor day to day surveillance of sales activities.
- Perform periodic desk reviews
- Monitor regulatory changes and provide training to staff
- Maintain Compliance documentation such as compliance manual
skills & experiences required.
- 5 years' relevant working experience in the financial services industry in Compliance field
- Candidates with past working experience with the HKMA will be at an advantage
- Familiarity with the Banking Ordinance, SFO and rules in HKMA and SFC is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Chinese)
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on +852 2232 3421 or [email redacted, apply via Jobable]