about the company.
Our client is a private equity company, due to the expansion of the team, they are looking for an independent and highly competent individual to join their fund accounting team.
about the team.
You will be joining a team of highly skillful and articulate fund accountant, reporting to the team head, you are expected to be a good team player, with good interpersonal skills and willing to learn.
about the job.
- Prepare the valuation, financial statement and client reports
- Maintain the accounting records and prepare partners' capital allocation and NAV calculation
- Book-keeping for various investment portfolio activities
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Answer clients enquiries
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder of accounting and finance or relevant subjects
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting and finance across banking or financial services
- Exposure to auditing can be an alternative
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin will be a plus
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or send your updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]