about the company.
Our client is a MNC hedge fund. Due to the expansion of the team, they are looking for an independent, experienced and humble individual to join their team.
about the team.
You will be working closely with the front and back office. Reporting to the head of operation, you will be responsible to handle full portfolio valuation and operation, from time to time you will present to the CEO.
about the job.
- Responsible for all matters in the Portfolio Management System
- Work closely with the trader on trading matters
- Liaise with prime brokers and executing brokers on any trading matters and keep good relationship with the counterparties
- Ensure the trades in the PMS is correctly booked, and liaise with the counterparties for any discrepancies.
- Reconciliation of cash and position on a daily basis
- Monitoring collateral movements and margin excess
- Risks monitoring on a daily basis and report to the supervisor if necessary
- Run tailored position reports for front office
- In-house NAV estimation at month-end, and review NAV prepared by the Fund Administrator
- Work with the auditor on year-end audit
- Work on compliance matters
- Assistance with ad hoc matters
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder of accounting and finance or relevant subjects
- Minimum of 5 years experience in fund accounting / fund operation in buy side
- Independent, detail-oriented and humble
- Exposure to auditing can be an alternative
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin will be a plus
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or email your updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|