About the Company
Our client is one of the worlds premier airport services provider, operating in over 160 airports around the world. As pioneer and leader in this space, they are looking for a motivated FP&A manager to lead the finance team.
About the Job
Reporting directly to the CFO you will be responsible for delivering accurate financial information and providing insightful commentary and analysis to enable informed decision making. Additionally, you will ensure all accounting treatment are aligned with the standards and prepare in timely and accurate manner.
- Preparation of Month end journals for prepayments, accruals and fixed assets
- 5 day month end closing
- Analysis of payment data
- Month end reporting pack preparation
- Variance analysis of actuals against forecast monthly financial results
- Support FM in developing controls, processes & reporting
- Support FM with preparation of annual and quarterly forecast
- Participation of ad hoc duties as requested
Skills and Experiences Required
- Degree/Diploma holder or above in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience (F&B / Hospitality)
- Passionate about working in a fast pace environment
- Intermediate to advance excel and spreadsheet skills (VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables, Sumifs, etc.)
- Strong command of spoken & written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exciting opportunity, please apply online with the link or contact Leslie Tang at +852 2232 3405 for a confidential discussion. For more accounting & finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk.