About the Company
Our client is a well known sourcing company for a leading European retailer. With an international profile, and a strong focus in the APAC market, the company is looking to expand the growth of the business by seeking a motivated accountant to lead the finances department.
About the Job
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for handling the full sets of accounts for the company. Additionally, you will ensure all accounting treatment are aligned with the standards and prepare in timely and accurate manner.
- Month end, quarter end and year-end closing
- Financial report preparation
- Maintaining account records
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Preparing accounts for auditing
- Cash forecast
- Tax computation
- Take charge of ad hoc duties as requested
Skills and Experiences Required
- Degree holder in Accounting, recognized accounting qualification preferred
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Self motivated with a sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Strong command of spoken & written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exciting opportunity, please apply online with the link or contact Leslie Tang at +852 2232 3405 for a confidential discussion. For more accounting & finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk.