About the Company
Our client is one of the fasting growing beauty cosmetics company in Asia Pacific. Following the launch of their retail outlets in Hong Kong and with plans for the business in the horizon, they are looking for a motivated financial accountant to join the finance team.
About the Job
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for delivering accurate financial information and providing insightful commentary and analysis to enable informed decision making. Additionally, you will ensure all accounting treatment are aligned with the standards and prepare in timely and accurate manner.
- Management of AP function (including processing of supplier invoices and payments
- Management of AR function (including point of sale reconciliation, invoicing and collections)
- Maintenance of GL in ERP system
- Preparation of Month end journals for prepayments, accruals and fixed assets
- 5 day month end closing
- Month end reporting pack preparation
- Variance analysis of actuals against forecast monthly financial results
- Support FM in developing controls, processes & reporting
- Support FM with preparation of annual and quarterly forecast
- Ensure stock and store reconciliations
- Participation of ad hoc duties as requested
Skills and Experiences Required
- Degree/Diploma holder or above in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience gained in Luxury sector or FMCG
- Month end process experience is essential
- Passionate about working in a fast pace environment (Startup mindset is ideal)
- Knowledge of ERP system - NetSuite advantageous
- Intermediate to advance excel skills (VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables, Sumifs, etc.)
- Strong command of spoken & written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exciting opportunity, please apply online with the link or contact Leslie Tang at +852 2232 3405 for a confidential discussion. For more accounting & finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk.