You may also like
Vice President, Finance, Private Equity
SENIOR FINANCING MANAGER / Corporate Finance – corporate banking / financial service / in house corporate finance team
- Cash Flow Management
FINANCE / ACCOUNTING MANAGER – garment / toys manufacturer / Vietnam
- Adobe Flex
Accounting Manager, Banking, 1263
Compliance Manager - Reporting (Tax), 1319
about the company.
Our client is a fast growing Fintech / Virtual Banking, due to the expansion of the business, they are looking for a seasoned, hands-on and dynamic individual to lead their finance team in Hong Kong.
about the team.
You will be joining a team of highly competent and dynamic individual, reporting to regional CFO, you will be leading a team of finance in Hong Kong and performing hands on Financial Reporting and Management Reporting for the office.
about the job.
- Responsible for implementing financial strategy, planning and forecasts, to ensure good shape of financial and accounting system, financial robustness of the Company
- Ensure the financial reporting and statutory accounts of group companies in accordance with IFRS
- To maintain timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for the Management
- Responsible for the planning, organization, and controls over the day to day finance activities of the group companues
- Participate in strategic initiatives including M&A, financial due diligence and fundraisings
- Oversees all company Finance practices, including preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions
- To coordinate audits and makes sure the proper filing of tax returns is handled in a timely manner
- To liaise with banks for account maintenance and banking facilities
- Be responsible for making sure all legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions are kept
- Supporting treasury according to various regulation
skills & experiences required.
- University degree in Finance / Accounting with minimum 15 years' post qualification experience mainly in finance industry particularly in fintech/ technology/ listed companies
- HKICPA or ACCA is preferred
- Strong Financial and accounting analysis skills
- Experience in Banking and Financial Services is preferred
- Experience and knowledgeable in HKMA returns, government surveys and HK tax regulations
- Ability to act with integrity at all times and maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
For interested parties, please CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or send your updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|