- Reputable Client
- Offer up to 320k
- 21 days AL
- Stable working environment
About the Company
Our client company is a leading organization with a reputable name in the market. They own and operate world-class facilities in Hong Kong. Currently, with continuous growth in HK facilities management team, they are looking to identify a facilities officer to support their residential facilities management team.
About the Role
You will be directly reporting to Senior Facilities Officer in the repair and maintenance and upkeep of the building fabric/structure, the plumbing/drainage installation as well as other facilities across the organization Residential Portfolio.
What you need to do:
- Preparation of various documentation including and not limited to tendering, contract administration, site supervision and quality assurance, progress and programme control and coordination of defect rectification in the execution of maintenance, improvements etc
- Assist in implementing planned maintenance as well as full redecoration programmes for all Residential Portfolio
- Provide regular updates and reports as required
About the Requirement
- 2 years' experience in property/ facilities management of high-end properties, preferably in residential building
- Diploma or above in building surveying or relevant studies
- Excellent written and speaking English and Mandarin
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with different stakeholders
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to <[email redacted, apply via Jobable] . For enquiry please contact Monnie Tam at +852 22323412.