You may also like
- Adobe Photoshop
- Competitive Analysis
Service Sales Engineer/ Senior Sales Engineer
- Business Development
SALES ENGINEER / SALES ENGINEERING TRAINEE – UK MNC technical service & products supplier
PLASTIC FACTORY MANAGER – plastic semi-finished consumer product manufacturer
- Inventory Management
- Cost Management
- Listed Property Developer
- 5-day work week
- Offer: 30K - 35k x 13 + attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client company is a listed property developer with strong presences in Hong Kong and across the region. They develop, own and operate high-end commercial properties, including Grade A Offices, Shopping Arcades and Mixed-use complex. Currently, they are inviting building services engineering candidates to join their well-established technical services team based in HK.
About the Role
Under headquarter of the technical services department, as Engineer, you will be directly reporting to Technical Services Manager to carry out operation and maintenance works for building services systems. You will also provide technical support to internal departments to manage tenant fitting out/ A&A works. It is also important for you to carry out regular audits and review of existing building service systems to make sure they have complied with quality standards.
What you'll need
- Around 6 years of relevant experiences in building services engineering within property developers/ property management/ engineering consultancies
- Prior experiences with maintenance works are preferred but not essential
- Good communications skills, with fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to <[email redacted, apply via Jobable] or contact Monnie Tam by 2232 3412. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.