Our client is a leading IT services company in Hong Kong and PRC, their business majorly focusing on providing a different method to meet customer needs and help their client to achieve their business goals. As their company is growing fast in Hong Kong, they are looking for an ELV engineer / Assistant ELV engineer to support the team.
What you will have
- Offer 25k - 40k
- Annual leave 16 days
- Stable working environment
- Report to the Engineer for technical design system implementation, planned and corrective maintenance of extra low voltage (ELV) systems such as closed circuit television (CCTV) system, trunk mobile radio system, access control system and public address system
- Plan & supervise contractors and control workmanship for various ELV projects
- Manage the work progress, including design submissions, factory inspections, site works, testing and commissioning activities, defect rectifications and as-built drawings preparation
- Assist in the coordination with various internal and external parties to ensure that interfaces and works programme is achieved.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 6 years relevant experience in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems, in particular, CCTV system, PA system, TETRA Radio system, and Access Control system.
- Experience in Traffic Control Surveillance system (TCSS) will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with team members, clients and business partners.
- Very good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Welcome Macau residents/ citizens
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to <[email redacted, apply via Jobable] or contact Monnie Tam by +852 2232 3412. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.